- Entrepreneurial Mindset workshops – U faculty inventors can apply for these annual workshops led by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative. Those applications that are accepted will be notified at least 30 days prior to the workshops. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innovation speaker series – PIVOT Center partners with regional, national and even global experts and experienced innovators to inspire and address hot topics.
- NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) program – PIVOT Center works collaboratively with seven other research universities in the I-Corps Hub West Region to boost tech innovation and launch startups. The program provides training and hosts technology scouting showcases that give entrepreneurs an opportunity to demonstrate their value to potential funders. Contact us for more information.
- Research Education (REd)
- The Research Post – Stay up-to-date with research at the U and sign up for the U Vice President for Research's office newsletters.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) application assistance – As a member of the Office of the Vice President for Research (VPR), Won Yong Lee can help university investigators find appropriate funding sources and develop grant applications. He will help you seek and vet commercial entities to partner with U investigators. Contact Won Yong Lee (email@example.com).
- Startup 360™ – PIVOT Center’s StartUp 360™ is a comprehensive program to connect University of Utah spinout companies with the resources they need to be successful. And for whatever stage a company is celebrating: conception, creation, growth or acquisition.
- Startup resources in Salt Lake City, brought to you by the Lassonde Institute, the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the University of Utah.
- Utah Innovation Center – The Utah Innovation Center, housed within the Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, provides a one-stop solution for Utah startups and emerging companies working in technology innovation. The center also offers funding through programs like Utah Technology Innovation Funding.
- The U's Continuing Education & Community Engagement
- Check out more events of interest
Sign up to receive the latest info on resources, events and news and stories on innovation and entrepreneurial successes!