- Entrepreneurial Mindset workshops – U faculty inventors can apply for these annual workshops led by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative. Those applications that are accepted will be notified at least 30 days prior to the workshops. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innovation speaker series – PIVOT Center partners with regional, national and even global experts and experienced innovators to inspire and address hot topics.
- Base Camp Resource Library and Training Series – An ever-growing compilation of resources to support inventors and entrepreneurs. If you don’t find what you are looking for contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) program – PIVOT Center works collaboratively with seven other research universities in the I-Corps Hub West Region to boost tech innovation and launch startups. The program provides training and hosts technology scouting showcases that give entrepreneurs an opportunity to demonstrate their value to potential funders. Contact us for more information.
- Check out more events of interest
- Startup 360™ – PIVOT Center’s StartUp 360™ is a comprehensive program to connect University of Utah (U) spinout companies with the resources they need to be successful. And for whatever stage a company is celebrating: conception, creation, growth or acquisition.
- Research Education (REd)
- Researcher's Corner – sign up to stay up-to-date with research at the U
- Startup resources in Salt Lake City, brought to you by the Lassonde Institute, the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the University of Utah.
- The U's Continuing Education & Community Engagement
Sign up to receive the latest info on resources, events and news and stories on innovation and entrepreneurial successes!